- What is happening in Ukraine?
- What happened to CE journaliste ukrainien?
- How many died in the war in Ukraine?
- What type of government does Ukraine have?
- How many Russian soldiers have died in the Ukraine war?
- How has the war affected the lives of Ukrainian civilians?
- How many Ukrainian soldiers have surrendered since the start of war?
- How many children have been killed in the Ukrainian Civil War?
- What is Ukraine’s political system?
- What type of government did Ukraine have in 1991?
- How many ministers are in the Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers?
What is happening in Ukraine?
A Kiev, des immeubles d’habitation ont été détruits par des bombardements, mais l’armée russe a reculé sur plusieurs fronts selon le maire. Joe Biden, qui participera jeudi à Bruxelles à un sommet extraordinaire de l’OTAN, cherche à préserver la cohésion des alliés au sujet de l’invasion russe en Ukraine.
What happened to CE journaliste ukrainien?
Ce journaliste ukrainien a été kidnappé le 12 mars. Il raconte au « Monde » ses huit jours de captivité et la terreur qui s’abat dans les régions ukrainiennes occupées par les Russes. Le président américain, comme ses prédécesseurs, voulait tourner sa diplomatie vers l’Asie.
How many died in the war in Ukraine?
L’OTAN estime que l’armée russe a perdu – en comptabilisant tués, blessés, prisonniers et disparus – entre 30 000 et 40 000 hommes au combat en quatre semaines de guerre en Ukraine.
What type of government does Ukraine have?
Ukraine, one of the largest countries in Europe, is a unitary semi-presidential republic, having achieved its independence with the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991.
How many Russian soldiers have died in the Ukraine war?
And Ukrainian officials on Monday evening estimated that more than 15,000 Russian soldiers have been killed, a number around the official estimates of Soviet soldiers killed in the decade-long war in Afghanistan.
How has the war affected the lives of Ukrainian civilians?
The war is also claiming the lives of civilian men, women and children. The UN was able to confirm 474 Ukrainian civilian deaths by March 8, 2022. Russian troops appeared to fire on families as they attempted to flee Irpin in early March. A baby caught in the crossfire at Mariupol is among the youngest who lost their lives.
How many Ukrainian soldiers have surrendered since the start of war?
According to a statement by Sergei Shoigu, Russias Minister of Defence, in early June 2022, 6,489 Ukrainian soldiers had surrendered since the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. 
How many children have been killed in the Ukrainian Civil War?
By 4 July 2022, the Ukrainian prosecutor general announced that at least 345 children had been killed during the war, with a further 644 wounded.